Toronto Realtor with the eye of an architect.
Attentive, responsive, and completely dependable,
I’m dedicated to keeping you soothed and your move smooth.
Licenced Real Estate Sales Representative, 2010
Bachelor of Architecture, University of Toronto, 1994
Bachelor of History, University of Ottawa, 1989
With a listener's ear, designer's eye, and strategic mind, I can help you reach your real estate goals on your terms, rooted in accurate observations of market reality. Data driven AND intuitive, I recognize the importance of a custom solution at a pace that works for you, be it dipping in your toes or needing it done by yesterday.
Are you looking to buy?
My ability to help you in an empowering way, depends on deeply understanding your priorities. I unearth what you value most; inform you of what to expect; arm you with market insights; surprise you with properties you may not have considered; show you what the property you’re eyeing is worth; and last but not least, ensure your bid is strategically sound.
Seeking representation for your sale?
I price with uncanny accuracy; present your property to pull at your best buyer’s heart strings; ensure details are accurate; support with skilled trades; customize a strategy that reflects your priorities; follow through on all inquiries, with the unwavering aim of commanding your top price.
Curious if we fit?
Only one way to find out!
Take your next real estate step and be in touch:
A born-and-raised North Bay girl, with the dream of dancing with Gene Kelly - preferably in the rain - I’m proud to have created an independent business as a Realtor, helping Toronto intrepids successfully navigate our frothy real estate market.
Through direct and personal service, I help people like you dream big and back it up with meaningful action to create results.
A graduate of architecture at UofT, then bookseller for the design community at the beloved ballenford books; I've been immersed in community service, the city, architecture and sales for 30 years. I've always worked independently, drawn to building an honest living through quality, referable service. I've successfully developed an independent business from the ground up. Twice.
My discerning eye is an obvious asset - I have a knack for spotting potential, value, and specialness, especially when disguised. But my strength with numbers is equally important. From daily in-person property visits, trolling historic sales, and an uncanny knack for noticing market patterns, my ability to price accurately may be my greatest strength.
I'm here to serve. My business is built on a foundation of hard work, curiosity, continual learning, and passion for place. I'm in this to help you build a life in an environment that is brilliantly tailored for you. If you’re looking to make a change, I'm here to ensure you reach your highest property potential by helping you tap into your best options.
My commitment is to bring you the very best of what I learn, and keep it real and honest as I go. Thought-provoking ideas, well-earned wisdom, and inventive antics are all part of my unwavering devotion to help you make your move.
If you’ve read this far, thank you. I hope this is just the beginning for us and I’d love to learn more about you. Email is the best way to reach me directly at first, but you’re also welcome to page me through my office if you would prefer to speak. 416.966.0300. Feel free to be in touch with any real estate questions you may have.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit. I’m thrilled that you've connected with me. May we journey together soon!
LARRY (second set of eyes, ears and hands) NORRIS B.Arch. UofT
The elusive Larry keeps himself a hidden gem and my secret strength. Don't try to email him (he still doesn't know how to type;-). Besides, he's too busy building, fixing, designing, improving, moving, staging and making everyone's day as he does it. He makes things work and gets things done. On time. Beautifully. With a smile. He'll single handily reinstate your faith in humanity. Maybe I’m partial;-) but you can see that his rental property guests are of the same mind. Larry’s Reviews
Fun Facts :
1. I don't do meh. I'm pretty obsessive about excellence in client service. While I love a good dream, I’m a doer who believes in relentlessly exploring what’s possible. I'm passionate and deeply invested in my work.
2. I have your back. I'm proud that my clients know they’re represented by a Realtor who truly cares about them and their outcome for the long-haul.
3. Trust is a must. When I make a recommendation, it's because I genuinely believe in it. If a mistake happens, I take responsibility. What matters to you, matters to me.
4. Be kind or leave. Please. Mean-spiritedness and dishonesty are not welcome in my world. Real estate is not cart blanche for an untoward approach. I'm 100% honest and require the same back. I’m unable to ensure effective representation otherwise.
5. I'm not for everyone If your priority is to get what your friends have or, you exclusively follow elite pedigree or, you can only be convinced within the confines of corporate culture, we're likely not a happy fit. I'm honest, irreverent, take my work seriously and care deeply about the people and places I represent. If you're looking for pretence, I'll tell you straight up, you won’t find it here.